Missy’s Favorite Dog Biscuits
I made these treats for Missy’s 11th birthday today and they are her new favorite! She loves carrots and I had a lot in the fridge that needed to be used so I grated a carrot and added some applesauce for a healthy homemade treat. I used little heart cookie cutters and they are the perfect size for her. Just use whatever cookie cutters you happen to have lying around. The dog doesn’t really care…hehe!
Carrot Applesauce Dog Biscuits
Nutritious treat for dogs with carrots, applesauce and oats.
Write a review
- 1 cup Apple Sauce (sugar free)
- 1/2 cup grated Carrot (approximately one medium carrot)
- 1 3/4 cup Whole Wheat Flour
- 1/4 cup Oats
- 1/4 cup Wheat Germ
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat
- 2. Mix all ingredients in a large bowl until well combined.
- 3. Knead dough into ball and roll onto a floured surface 1/4 inch thick. Cut into shapes with your favorite cookie cutters.
- 4. Place on prepared baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes. Cool completely and refrigerate.
Two Delicious https://www.twodelicious.com/